Powerball Numbers For 12/26/20, Saturday Jackpot was $341 Million
The Powerball jackpot for 12/26/20 was $341 million. Here are the numbers from the Saturday night drawing.
- First Five: 10-24-27-35-53
- Powerball: 18
- Power Play: 2x
Saturday night’s 12/26/20 Powerball jackpot is estimated at $341 million, with a cash option of $262.5 million. The jackpot could increase if sales further lottery projections, according to officials.
The winning numbers on Wednesday (12/23/20) for the $321 million Powerball jackpot were: 06-13-38-39-53 with a Powerball of 06. The Power Play was 3x.
There was no grand prize winner on Wednesday, but there were two tickets sold—one each in Massachusetts and New York—that matched all five white balls, and just missing out on the red Powerball, for the game’s second prize of $1 million.
The last winning Powerball ticket was sold on August 12, 2020 for a jackpot worth $169 million. That ticket was sold in Florida.
Normally, the game would reset to a $40 million minimum, but the COVID-19 pandemic forced Powerball officials to cut the minimum jackpot in half, which began with the 04/11/20 jackpot.
The previous winning ticket was sold on June 10, 2020. The previous winning ticket sold was purchased in New Jersey for the 04/08/20 jackpot worth $190 million. The previous grand prize won before that was $70 million in the 02/12/20 drawing with a ticket purchased in Michigan. The grand prize winner before that was on 01/29/20. That ticket was sold at a 7-Eleven store in Bonita Springs, Florida, for the $394 million grand prize, which had a cash option of $274.6 million.
The odds of hitting the grand prize jackpot are 1 in 292,201,338, regardless of the jackpot size—according to Powerball’s website.
Powerball is a multi-state lottery played every Wednesday and Saturday, and one of America’s two biggest lottery jackpot games. Powerball jackpots start at $20 million, and other prizes pay from $1 million to $2 million with a Power Play. Tickets are $2. You can check the numbers for tonight, or any past winning numbers, on the official Powerball website.
The other multi-state lottery is Mega Millions, which is played on Tuesdays and Fridays. Like Powerball, the jackpot is reset at $20 million after a jackpot is won, and one line of numbers is $2, with a $1 option to multiply their winnings with a Megaplier. Here is the Mega Millions website for more information, or to check any potential past numbers.
There are nine ways to win money during the Powerball. Just getting the powerball with no other numbers pays out $4, and even more if the power play is bought for an extra dollar. The same payout goes for one ball plus the powerball, and $7 is the payout for two correct numbers with the powerball, or three correct numbers and no powerball.
If all five white, numbered balls are chosen but the red powerball is not correct, then the payout is $1 million, with an even higher payout if the power play is chosen.
- Powerball Numbers For 12/23/20, Wednesday Jackpot was $321 Million
- Powerball Numbers For 12/19/20, Saturday Jackpot was $304 Million
- Powerball, Mega Millions Combined Jackpots More Than Half a Billion Dollars
- Powerball Numbers For 12/16/20, Wednesday Jackpot was $287 Million
Here are the all-time top Powerball jackpot prizes
1. $1.586 billion (01/13/2016)
Winning tickets sold in California, Florida and Tennessee
2. $768.4 million (03/27/2019)
Single ticket sold in Wisconsin
3. $758.7 million (08/23/2017)
Single ticket sold in Massachusetts
4. $687.8 million (10/27/2018)
Two winning tickets were drawn, one sold in Iowa and one sold in New York
5. $590.5 million (05/18/2013)
Single ticket sold in Florida
6. $587.5 million (11/28/2012)
Two winning tickets were drawn, one sold in Missouri and one sold in Arizona
7. $564.1 million (02/11/2015)
Winning tickets sold in Texas, North Carolina and Puerto RicoSaturday night’s 12/26/20 Powerball jackpot was estimated at $341 million, with a cash option of $262.5 million.
Powerball results for 12/26/20; did anyone win the $342M jackpot?
Powerball is played each Wednesday and Saturday night.
LANSING, MI – Five players won at least $1 million and three tickets sold in Michigan nearly won the jackpot, but there was no winner of the $342 million Powerball jackpot for the drawing held on Saturday, Dec. 26.
That means the Powerball drawing on Wednesday, Dec. 30 will be worth $363 million with a cash option of $279.2 million.
The Powerball Numbers (white) for Dec. 26: 10-24-27-35-53
The Red Powerball Power Number: 18
The Power Play Number: 2
Powerball winners for Dec. 26:
· While there was no grand prize winner, five tickets sold matched all five white numbers drawn to win $1 million. Those tickets were sold in Florida, Kentucky, North Carolina and Texas with two winners sold in Texas.
· The player in Kentucky and one of the players in Texas also played the Power Play option, which increased their winnings to $2 million.
· In Michigan, three tickets sold won matched four white balls and the Powerball to win $50,000 in the drawing. That was the largest prize won in the state.
· The actual jackpot of $342.8 million was slightly larger than previously announced estimated jackpot of $341 million.
· There were 942,150 tickets sold that won at least $4 in the drawing. In Michigan, 29,924 tickets sold won at least $4.
Powerball is offered in 44 States, Washington D.C., Puerto Rico, and the Virgin Islands. Players select five white numbers from (1 to 69) and one red ball (1 to 26). Tickets cost $2 each.
In other Michigan Lottery news:
· The next Mega Millions drawing is Tuesday, Dec. 29 with an estimated jackpot of $376 million and a cash option of $287.4 million.
· The next Lotto 47 drawing is Saturday, Dec. 30 at 7:29 p.m. with a jackpot of $1.05 million. Deadline is 7:08 p.m. that day.
· Sunday’s Fantasy 5 jackpot is an estimated $280,000. The drawing is at 7:29 p.m. Deadline is 7:08 p.m.
For the latest on Michigan Lottery, check out the official Michigan Lottery site, which also offers more information on instant tickets, raffles and other lottery games.
The last player from Michigan to win a Mega Millions or Powerball jackpot was Cristy Davis of Waterford who won $70 million playing Powerball in February. With her winnings, Davis said she planned to buy a new house and car.
And while she was a lucky winner, it’s smart for players to check their tickets immediately as a winner worth $1 million sold in Hartland last year went unclaimed. The ticket was purchased at the Speedway in Hartland, but the winner never came forward to claim the prize. The money instead went to the state’s School Aid Fund.
If you’d like to be the next player from Michigan to win a huge lottery prize, take a look at these tips from lottery expert Richard Lustig. The author of “Learn How To Increase Your Chances Of Winning The Lottery” has won more than $1 million in Florida by winning top jackpot prizes in smaller games.
Note to readers: if you purchase something through one of our affiliate links we may earn a commission.Powerball results for 12/26/20; did anyone win the $342M jackpot? Powerball is played each Wednesday and Saturday night. LANSING, MI – Five players won at least $1 million and three tickets ]]>