2020 NBA Lottery Results & 1-60 Draft Order
Order of Selection Set for NBA Draft 2020 Presented by State Farm
Aug 20, 2020 10:16 PM ET
NBA Deputy Commissioner Mark Tatum announced the Timberwolves at No. 1 and representative D’Angelo Russell was amped.
NEW YORK — The Minnesota Timberwolves tonight won NBA Draft Lottery 2020 presented by State Farm®, which was conducted at the NBA office in Secaucus, New Jersey. The Timberwolves will have the first overall pick in NBA Draft 2020 presented by State Farm, which is scheduled to be held on Friday, Oct. 16.
Below are the results from NBA Draft Lottery 2020 presented by State Farm:
2020 NBA Draft Lottery Results
2. Golden State
8. New York
11. San Antonio
13. New Orleans
14. Boston (from Memphis)
Below is the order for the remainder of the first round and the complete second round for NBA Draft 2020 presented by State Farm:
17. Minnesota (from Brooklyn via Atlanta)
19. Brooklyn (from Philadelphia via LA Clippers)
21. Philadelphia (from Oklahoma City via Orlando and Philadelphia)
22. Denver (from Houston)
24. Milwaukee (from Indiana)
25. Oklahoma City (from Denver)
27. New York (from LA Clippers)
28. Los Angeles Lakers
30. Boston (from Milwaukee via Phoenix)
2020 Second Round Draft Choice Order
31. Dallas (from Golden State)
32. Charlotte (from Cleveland via LA Clippers and Orlando)
34. Philadelphia (from Atlanta)
35. Sacramento (from Detroit via Phoenix)
36. Philadelphia (from New York)
37. Washington (from Chicago)
38. New York (from Charlotte)
39. New Orleans (from Washington via Milwaukee)
40. Memphis (from Phoenix)
41. San Antonio
42. New Orleans
44. Chicago (from Memphis)
47. Boston (from Brooklyn via Charlotte, Orlando and Philadelphia)
48. Golden State (from Dallas via Philadelphia)
50. Atlanta (from Miami via Sacramento, Cleveland and Boston)
51. Golden State (from Utah via Dallas, Detroit and Cleveland)
52. Sacramento (from Houston)
53. Oklahoma City
55. Brooklyn (from Denver)
56. Charlotte (from Boston)
57. LA Clippers
58. Philadelphia (from Los Angeles Lakers via Orlando)
60. New Orleans (from Milwaukee)
NEW YORK – The Minnesota Timberwolves tonight won NBA Draft Lottery 2020 presented by State Farm®, which was conducted at the NBA office in Secaucus, New Jersey. The Timberwolves will
Instructions for playing
- Swiss Lotto: a brief description
- Individual picks
- Quick pick
- Jackpot subscription
Swiss Lotto – no one makes more millionaires
Would you like to become a millionaire? Can you imagine a life with a lot of money? Do you want to seize the opportunity? Then you have come to the right place, because no one makes more millionaires than we do.
Swiss Lotto is a classic lottery that has been offered in Switzerland since 1970. There are 42 numbers and 6 lucky numbers, and you can play either online or at one of the approximately 3,000 Lotto sales outlets. The winning numbers are drawn every Wednesday and Saturday. The more numbers you choose correctly, the higher your winnings. It takes as little as three correct numbers to be among the winners. If you choose all the numbers correctly, you will hit the jackpot! Every year, between 20 and 30 people become new Lotto millionaires, and in total, more than 830 lucky people have won at least a million Swiss francs.
To play Swiss Lotto at swisslos.ch, you must:
- Be at least eighteen years of age,
- Be resident in German-speaking Switzerland, Ticino or the Principality of Liechtenstein,
- Be registered with swisslos.ch, and
- Have a balance of at least CHF 5.00 (i.e., the minimum stake) in your account.
What you can win at Swiss Lotto
|PRIZE CATEGORY||NUMBER OF CORRECT NUMBERS||CORRECT LUCKY NUMBER||AVERAGE EXPECTED WINNINGS|
|Replay||Free Swiss Lotto picks|
*Maximum expected winnings. These will be divided among the winners in that category.
Replay – your free additional chance to win at Swiss Lotto
A randomly chosen Replay number between 1 and 13 is printed on each entry confirmation ticket. If your Replay number matches the winning number, you win free entry with the same stake in a future Swiss Lotto draw.
If you win with Replay, we will inform you the next time you log in to our website. You can then decide yourself when you want to redeem your Replay prize. You can also participate in Joker with your Replay prize by purchasing one or more Joker numbers.
If you have played Swiss Lotto with a system and won at Replay, you will receive an identical system play as your prize in the form of a quick pick.
Terms and Rules
The Terms and Rules contain everything you need to know when playing Swiss Lotto.
Individual picks – the simplest path to becoming a Lotto millionaire
Would you like to become a millionaire, but you are not yet very familiar with Lotto? Or do you know your six numbers and your lucky number? Then an individual pick is just right for you.
If you are already registered with Swisslos and have a balance of at least CHF 5.00 in your game account, then an individual pick is the simplest way to participate in the Lotto. You choose 6 of 42 numbers and 1 of 6 lucky numbers per pick. You must fill out at least two picks to participate. After you have decided whether to play with or without Joker, all you need to do is state the number of draws in which your picks should participate. Some good advice from the Lotto millionaire: never mark numbers in a pattern on your play slip. If you do, you risk having to share any jackpot prize with others.
- In the entry field, choose the numbers for your first Swiss Lotto pick. A pick always consists of 6 numbers (1-42) and 1 lucky number (1-6).
- As soon as you have filled out a pick completely, a red button will appear to the right. If you would like to fill out a further pick, click on this button.
Note: You must fill out at least 2 picks, and you can submit a maximum of 14 picks per entry.
- Click on “Next” when you have filled out the desired number of picks
Instructions for playing Swiss Lotto: a brief description Individual picks Quick pick Joker Jackpot subscription Swiss Lotto – no one makes more millionaires